About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

jelly beans & Easter



Inside of a plastic egg, place a red, green, yellow, orange, black,
White, purple and pink jelly bean. Give the egg and this prayer to
Anyone and everyone.

The Jelly Bean Prayer

A bag full of jelly beans
Colorful and Sweet
It's a prayer - it's a promise
It's a loved ones treat.

Red is for the blood He gave
Green is for the grass He gave
Yellow is for the sun so bright
Orange is for the edge of night

Black is for the sin we made
White is for the grace He gave
Purple is for the hour of sorrow
Pink is for our new tomorrow

May today there be peace within you.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.


Gunnar's favorite candy was STARBURST jelly beans....that was he wanted me to send to Iraq, Easter2004. i had no clue, until he called home, wanting to know if the easter bunny had left any candy, that year. so,.......................



No comments: