About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday


To my bouncing Baby Boy, born 22 yrs ago
@434Am
8lbs 8oz.....
Named....Gunnar Duane Becker
10 months old in photo.......
note: he was wearin the Big RED ONE, already then.....

5 comments:

Kate said...

What a cute little darling. My mom still treasures all our old pictures. She loves to look at them every now and then. She is such a darling.
Happy Birthday to your son.
Drop into my blog for some unique birthday gift and party ideas.

Sarah said...

I let the date slip by me, unfortunately. I'm sorry I missed it. But what a cute photo. Gunnar is never far from my thoughts.

Erin said...

Whoa...The big red one is so...I don't even know how to describe it.

But look at those chubby cheeks!

Pam said...

Debey, we'll never forget him

cyndy said...

Debey, what a treasure...we hold our childrens hands for a little while, their hearts forever...

ps...my grandfather was with the Big Red One..ww1..