About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rain-Ice-Snow

Well, here we go...it's 35 degrees and raining, and the weatherman is predicting ''about'' 10 inches of snow, here in the James River Valley, before this system moves out, tomorrow afternoon......so, from past experiences, i'm turnin up the heat, filling water jugs, making a big pot of chili, and loading the generator in my wagon, and bringing it into the garage, so it will be warm, if we need to start it............rain will turn to sleet, and the Wman is talking 50 mph winds,...
the rain is melting the snow we already have, so that helps..........

No comments: