About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another damned confession......mine...

well, sorta.....I owe the kids this one......it was witnessed...........

ok...so those of you who know that I quit drinking, Sept05.........don't have a coranary.
Tonight I went to Dorens Bar....I wish i would have counted the hugs, and the number of kids, that claimed me, as Mom............
to each of you
thank you.....................to those of you, I didn't get to talk to, please know that after the 2nd half, 0f the second beer,
I am DONE....makin the sign, i'm going home, DONE.................. I love you all.
Thanks, Hadley Moody, (&friends!), for the tunes..........
and Brean & several others, for the conversations....
**************
to my surrogate children,
those of you, who've called me MoM.....
u no who u R.......
I love you
AlWaYs!!!
HuGgS

No comments: