About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

forestburg_sd@hotmail.com has been hacked

the letter being sent is as follows. I have attempted to contact hotmail. If anyone can help, please contact me.........



Hi, How are you doing? hope all is well with you ,i am sorry that i did not inform you about my traveling to England for a seminar.I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money, and other valuable things were kept i will like you to assist me with a loan of 2,000 Pounds urgently to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.I will appreciate whatever you can afford to loan me now, I'll pay you back as soon as i return,Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i will send you the details to use when sending the money through western union. Hope to read from you soon.
Kind regards,
Debey,

No comments: