this weeks email...one of those copy & paste deals
. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? neither..rubies, please!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Teenage Mutant nija turtles...with 7 kids under the age of 11
4. What is your favorite TV show? antiques roadshow & this old house
5. What did you have for breakfast? COFFEE & toaster strudel(raspberry)
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything chicken(and my husband raises BEEF!)
8. What foods do you dislike? Rice pudding...
9. Your favorite Potato chip? T GIFridays onoin rings
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Dustin Evens
11. What kind of car do you drive? 95 buick(the ''old people's car''!!)
12. Favorite sandwich?radish
13. What characteristics do you despise? those who are drinking & want to play DR PHill
14. Favorite item of clothing? Blue jeans, all the way!!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? can i send doug & just stay home??...(please?)
16. What color is your bathroom? demoed///basement bath is white & more white
17. Favorite brand of clothing? lawman blue jeans
18. Where would you want to retire to? forestburg(way to much work, to move!,already!!
19. Favorite time of day? sunset
20. Where were you born? redfield, sdak
21. Favorite sport to watch? do i gotta???
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?no clue
23. Person you expect to send it back first? no clue
24. What laundry detergent do you use? tide
25. Coke or Pepsi?diet coke
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? night
27. Do you have any pets? just doug's cows
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? thanks to very good friends & family, i survived 2005
29. What did you want to be when you were little? nurse
30. Favorite candy bar? brachs orchard fresh///strawberry & chocolate
31. What is your best childhood memory?spending my summers outside!!(so what if it was in the garden??
32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? waitress, nurse's aide, medication aide, potatoe harvester, tree planting crew(160 acres),daycare provider, packing plant//beef & dakota pork's ham line. pokemon trading card manufacturing @PBM, howard sdak(only place in the WORLD.that made those ''wonderful'' little cards ...we did about 15 languagues,) THE GREENHOUSE LADY as well as the pumpkin lady,THE MOM,and now, GRANDMA!!
33. What color underwear are you wearing? why???
34. Piercing? Ears
35. Eye color? blue
36. Ever been to Africa? No
37. Ever been toilet papering? yes
38. Ever been in love so much it made you cry? yep
39. Been in a car accident? yes==6th grade in a wheel chair
40. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon...i forgot i've raised pigs & bottle lambs for a living, too!
41. Favorite day of the week? whatever day the carpenter shows up
42. Favorite restaurant? a street vender, in germany!
43. Favorite flower? daffodills....explains my tattoo
44. Favorite ice cream?strawberry frozen yogert
45. Disney or Warner brothers? looney tunes
47. What color is your bedroom carpet? presently concrete
48. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 1
50. What store would you choose to max out your credit card?hallmark
51. What do you do most often when you are bored? sneak in a nap!!
52. Bedtime? when i get bored
53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? all who respond
54. What are you listening to right now? classic rock radio
56. Lake, Ocean or river? james river
57.Holiday closest to your birthday?4th july
58. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? doesn't effect my life on a daily basis,/// until you try to fry an egg that's got a chick in it(sorry, guys, i had to do it!!
59.How many people are you sending this to? don't know...haven't done that part, yet
60. Time finished? 1;10 am.....taking a break from preping floor for expoxy paint
- I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.