About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Monday, May 29, 2006

MEMORIAL DAY 2006

This week has been really long...and hard..but, today, is finally here. I went to the cemetary last night, and had perfect timming, for once...i was actually there, when the solar spotlight for the flag came on!! Gunnar's ''gold star'' peace light was on, for like 30 minutes, before the flag lit up...if there's every really a ''neat'' time, to go to a cemetary, i still like the evening the best...the pheasents are usually doing there thing, and i've always seen at least one deer, on the 5 mile drive home, in the dark.
to my friends...all of you people, who continue to support me...thank you!!!

No comments: