About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

The "lost" patch..........


This "patch" was my birthday gift from Gunnar (along with a set of dog tags) for my 44th birthday, in 2004, when he was home for R&R over the 4th of July. It was part of the patriotic Christmas tree at Doren's Bar, when Gunnar died. When I brought it home, I put it somewhere, "really" safe. I finally found it, again, during the last blizzard. I've been going to "retake" the picture, and add the dog tags. I however, am a procrastinator............

No comments: