About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Thought 4 Today

The nice part about living in a small town is that when I don't know what I'm doing, SOMEONE else surely does!!

Found a little plaque with the above quote.....it hangs, in the entryway, right under the sign that says...
NO WHINING!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debey,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments.

I'm so sorry to read of your loss.

Randy