About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT


www.pfcgunnarbecker.com

turn up the volumn!!

Friends & Family alike are invited to visit the folowing sight.
it's been running on "the net", for approx. 1 hour....we will be adding to this sight, as time continues, so, PLEASE, check it out, from time to time!!!!

To a very special woman, Kerstin...thank you, for your wonderful acts of kindness, the countless hours you've spent, first putting together the bandits Tribute page, for Gunnar,
and now, as we embark on the PFC Gunnar Becker sight. Girlfriend,I love you!

Also...a very special thank you, to1SG Rodney McClinton,& Sabine, for having such wonderful taste, in friends(like Kerstin)!And, thank you, 1SG, for editing, and letting us hear Gunnar's famous words!!His entire world used to revolve, to the tune of 20 bucks!!

"got 20 bucks, for gas, MOM?"...and if I really wanted to see an attitude, I'd produce 20 one dollar bills!!
"BET YA, 20 bucks!"(chug beer,flat tire, lose "count", stacking/loading melons,we used to 'bet', just to pass the time, just so Gunnar could look @ me & say "I told ya so"...although, sometimes, Mom WAS right....like tires on the camaro...not once, but twice, in 2 weeks! What can I say???Just HAD to LOVE him!!
''WANNA RACE??......
there's not much else to say, except,THANKS!, again,guys! I love you, all...
............................................................................debey

2 comments:

Soldiers Angels said...

I promise to always remeber.
Thank you for this beautiful site,
With love and respect,
Patti and Jeff Bader

Pam said...

The site is wonderful, Debey; we'll never forget Gunnar.

-- Pam
(Soldiers' Angels / Iraq War Today)