About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

(If in my lifetime}


www.1id.army.mil/1ID/Deployment/Fallen_Soldier_Statue.htm


i figured that IF,someday, just ONE of the guys, in Gunnar's platoon, would knock on my door, and say."Hi!, my name IS(......), and I was serving with Gunnar, in Iraq, God would have answered my prayers! So, when I say, going to Germany, for the dedication of the fallen soldier statue/monument, @ Wurzburg, was a once in a lifetime thing, meeting 14 of the BANDITS, was truely a miracle! They are a wonderful bunch of men, with personalities, that do NOT quit....
We've heard from a few of the guys, since we've returned home,and now my prayers have changed, just a little bit....that SOMEDAY, they'll all make it, "home",to visit......

No comments: