About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

special people 2

ok, so heres the link for the entry below.........someday, i'll get my ''poop in a group''...this would have been posted last week, but i was experiencing computer problems...mostly, the computer resembled a 2 yr old...............had an attitude/issues


http://newsblaze.com/story/20061027201230nnnn.nb/newsblaze/IRAQ0001/Iraq.html

No comments: