About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

update????

well, months have passed by, again
the good, bad, the ugly, i was ''sort of'' quoted in Army Times
how nice of them
to leave out about 75% of what i said, and then publish it 9 months, after the telephone interview.
i published a post, here, before, about the court martial, and then pulled it, less than 24 hours later, as STARS AND STRIPES was all over that one...........that is the main reason i've ''shyed'' away from putting much here.........i'm sure i owe SSG James Parker an apology, for that.

No comments: