About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Memorial Sights.......

Somehow, we trudge along, thru life, and we continue to live. our life....it changed forever, 13jan2005. life as we knew it, ceased to exisit. we started over. our good friends, have stuck it out, with us, their support continues, and for that we are so greatful......i hope you all know how much you are appreciated, and loved.........and most of you know, about the kids listed below......


http://iraq.pigstye.net/article.php?story=ZacharyBTomczak
http://theyhavenames.com/index.php?item=jim.holtom

No comments: