About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thank you!!!



to Gary and Kay Shafer, Kim Shafer-Swank, at Shafer Monuments, in Mitchell, SD. They are responsible, for the new addition, to Gunnar's headstone...the candle is so beautiful!! THANK YOU!!!
If you look close, there's an eagle, on the left, and a pheasant on the right of the headstone........and, as for the pumpkin......that's what happens, when it rains too much, and stays this warm, in October, in South Dakota. I wandered down to Hinker's ,and picked up the replacement pumpkin, yesterday. I'm going out, to ''fix'' it, this afternoon.

1 comment:

debey said...

ps.........I'm taking a new pack of Camel Lights, too!!!!!