About Me

I have lived in south Dakota, all of my life. My family is here, my roots are here. While I don't spend alot of time with "family", we always manage to bond together, when times get tough. Gunnar's death is more proof, of that.I also have a huge family of friends, and this "family"also pulls together, in a heart beat,when necessary. My parents live about 70 miles away, my husbands parents live about 7 miles from our house.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

yesterday



if you've read the comments, on "Pumpkin Slayer", .......it

It hit me hard. Another kid, with Sanborn County ties, gave his life, in Iraq......Sgt. James Holtom...
I'm still trying to find out if these boys were in the same kintergaten group.....i'll let you know.....
So, anyway, yesterday, i found myself, ''wandering'' to the cemetary. took some new pictures, good enough for now. i need to go out, in the rain, this weekend, and clean the stone, better. I didn't take enough water, yesterday....
Gunnar got a chuckle, while I was there, I went to change the flowers in the vase, and discovered wasps had themselves a home!!!!!!!
And, yes,that is a BIG Budwiser beer bottle........one big one, instead of everyone leaving small ones..........right, guys?

No comments: